Updated: May 24th 2018
- We collect personal information and the type of information we collect depends on what products you use and how you use them.
- You have the right to access your personal information. You may contact our Data Protection Officer (data-controller[at]bluewizard.com) at any time with inquiries about your personal data, to update your personal data, or to request that we delete your personal data.
- The type and nature of the data includes profile and contact details, data relating to your use of the services including game stats, posts, log in, traffic data, data relating to the device you use to access the services.
- We use your data to provide and personalise the Services, for marketing and ads, and to respond to queries and monitor use of our services.
- We may send you marketing materials relating to other services we think may be of interest to you which you can opt out of at any time. We don’t give or sell your data to third parties for them to market to you.
Please note that the Services may contain links to websites or other services owned and operated by third parties. We do not endorse any such third-party services. We are not responsible or liable for anything that happens to you when you visit or use these services. We strongly recommends that you review the privacy policies and cookie usage of these third parties.
1. Information We Collect
Likely situations when you are making personal information available to Blue Wizard include, but are not limited to: (i) by using Blue Wizard’s mobile apps or visiting our websites, (ii) registration for Services, contests and special events; (iii) accessing Services using a third party ID, such as social networking sites or gaming services; (iv) subscribing to newsletters; (v) purchasing a product or services through Blue Wizard’s online stores or within the app (or “in-app purchase”); (vi) using “tell a friend,” “email this page,” or other similar features; (vii) requesting technical support; and (viii) otherwise through use of Blue Wizard Services where personal data is required for use and/or participation.
We may collect the following data about you:
Data you give us directly:
- if you register with us (such as your date of birth, username, avatar, password and email address) that you provide by entering any competitions or completing any surveys, including your scores and ranking in any competition;
- information you provide by completing any in-game purchases, such as buying in-game currency and other items;
- information you provide by participating in any Blue Wizard chat forums or social media functions; and
- information you provide us if you report a problem with any Services.
Data we may collect when you use our Services (whether or not you register with us):
- data about your location, device type, operating system and platform;
- data about your computer’s browser version, operating system version, page loading time, network, generated device identifier information, hashed MAC address, referral source and IP address
- data generated through playing games such as your high score and rankings;
game play history;
- the number of times you visit our Services and the amount of time you spend using the Services; and
- where you are accessing Services through a third-party account such as Facebook or Google – certain information relating to your account with those third parties including your name, user ID, gender, location (country and/or city specific), email address, date of birth, information from your public profile including friends and connections, log in details, avatar, gender and other information based on your use of our Services.
Blue Wizard may supplement your data with data received from third parties in connection with demographic, advertisement, market and other analytics surveys or services.
2. Contact for the Data Protection Officer
Blue Wizard Digital
Suite 250, 1829 Beaufort Avenue
Any data subject may, at any time, contact our Data Protection Officer directly with all questions and suggestions concerning data protection. Blue Wizard will need sufficient information from you to establish your identity and to verify your access request, and also to assist us in handling your request.
3. Ad Serving Technology
Blue Wizard reserves the right to use and disclose the collected, non-personal (anonymized) data for purposes of advertising by Blue Wizard or Blue Wizard’s partners and contractors.
Blue Wizard may employ third party ad serving technologies that use certain methods to collect information as a result of ad serving through Services.
Blue Wizard or third parties operating the ad serving technology may use demographic and geo-location information (for more information regarding use of Location Data see below Section 3) as well as information logged from your hardware or device to ensure that relevant advertising is presented within the Service. Blue Wizard or third parties may collect and use data, for such purposes, including but not limited to, data such as IP address, Device ID, MAC address, installed software, application usage data, hardwar